Skip to main content

Financial Aid and Scholarships

              financial aid applications

There is money available to help students pay for college. In order for California schools to determine how much financial assistance will be given, students must fill out the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.

The FAFSA is the Free application for Federal student aid. Colleges and universities use this form to determine eligibility for federal, state, and college sponsored financial assistance.


The California Dream Act Application exempts certain students from paying nonresident tuition at California public colleges. It is for students that are: Undocumented, DACA (not required), TPS Status, or U visa Holders.

Scholarship information

A scholarship is a grant or payment made to support a student's education. They do not need to be repaid and there are many that go unclaimed each year.

* Please note that applying for scholarships should be free. If a website or company asks you for payment, then it may not be legitimate.